Parish Council is attempting to facilitate a way to make our weekend experiences even better. One suggestion that is being attempted is to have each organization take a few weekends a year to get their members to greet our community at the doors as they walk in on Saturdays and Sundays. Ideally, each group would take two or three weekends a year (perhaps a weekend that the group has an event after a mass to make it convenient). The council is asking that each group submit two weekends a year to the rectory (716-873-1122) that they would be available for.
Rev. Michae J.l Parker, Pastor
Hello and welcome to the St. John the Baptist website. We invite you to join our parish community and ministries. For more information, please call the rectory office at 873-1122. Like us on facebook for all the latest news from the parish.
Fr. Michael, Fr. Dawid, Sr.Jolene
and the staff of St. John’s
Saturday Vigil: 4:00pm and 7:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am, 10:00am, and 12:00pm
Confessions: Tuesdays at 4:00pm
Adoration: Mon-Fri 2-4pm (Chapel)
St. John the Baptist R.C. Church
1085 Englewood Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14223
- Deacon James Waggoner, Deacon
- Rev. Michael Parker, Pastor
- Rev. Dawid Krzeszowski, Parochial Vicar
- Sr. Jolene Ellis OSF, Pastoral Associate
- Mrs. Cynthia Jacobs, School Principal
- Suzanne May, Financial Assistant
- Andy Cammarata, Office Manager/Social Media Coordinator
- Cheryl Brinker, Director of Music
- Miss Cathy Salzman, Director of Elementary Religious Education
- Marie Hardy, Director of Youth & High School Religious Education
- Bryan Mertz, Maintenance Manager
St. John the Baptist is a community like no other! If you're looking to get involved in the parish, there are plenty of opportunities. If you are interested in volunteering, perhaps you'd like to join our Outreach (716-873-2933) or join the Youth Ministry core team. Would you like to participate in Mass? There is always a need for extra help! Click here for information regarding altar serving, Eucharistic ministers, music, and ushering.
Navigate the "Ministries/Organizations" pages for all information.