St. John the Baptist is a Roman Catholic parish founded by St. John Neumann where God is loved and present in the liturgy, the sacraments and the community, faith is enriched through our teaching and experiencing the gospel, all are welcome in the spirit openness, and generosity, and charity is extended through our ministry to all.
We Are Called to Share Our Time and Talents...
If you're looking to get involved in the parish, there are plenty of opportunities to volunteer within our wonderful community. Perhaps you'd like to join one of our many ministries and parish organizations? Or would you prefer to participate in the Mass? Helping hands are always needed.
Please click here for information regarding altar serving, Eucharistic ministry, choir, and ushering.
You may also Navigate the above tab labeled "Ministries/Organizations" for Parish Ministry Information.
Rev. Michael Parker, Pastor
Hello and welcome to the St. John the Baptist website. We invite you to join our parish community and ministries. For more information, please call the rectory office at 873-1122.
Like us on Facebook for all the latest news from the parish.
Fr. Michael, Fr. Dawid, Sr.Jolene
and the Staff of St. John’s Parish
Bishop Malone's Visit to St. John's
St. John Neumann Museum
The St. John Neumann Shrine Museum is now open to the public.The museum will be open the first Sunday of each month from October 2015 through May 2016 from 12:45-2:00 pm. Anyone wishing to see the recently renovated archives room can enter through the Chapel door.
Saturday Vigil: 4:00pm and 7:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am, 10:00am, and 12:00pm
Confessions: Tuesdays at 4:00pm
Adoration: Mon-Fri 2-4pm (Chapel)
St. John the Baptist R.C. Church
1085 Englewood Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14223
- Rev. Michael Parker, Pastor
- Rev. Dawid Krzeszowski, In Residence
- Deacon James Waggoner, Deacon
- Sr. Jolene Ellis OSF, Pastoral Associate
- Mrs. Lori Seewagen, Office Manager
- Mrs. Suzanne May, Financial Assistant
- Cheryl Brinker, Director of Music
- Mrs. Cynthia Jacobs, School Principal
- Miss Cathy Salzman, Director of Elementary Religious Education
- Matthew Crawford, Director of Youth & High School Religious Education
- Bryan Mertz, Maintenance Manager