St. John the Baptist is a Roman Catholic parish founded by St. John Neumann where God is loved and present in the liturgy, the sacraments and the community, faith is enriched through our teaching and experiencing the gospel, all are welcome in the spirit openness, and generosity, and charity is extended through our ministry to all.
Summer Happenings at St. John's
Summer Happenings at St. John's!
Rev. Michael Parker, Pastor
Hello and welcome to the St. John the Baptist website. We invite you to join our parish community and ministries. For more information, please call the rectory office at 873-1122. Like us on facebook for all the latest news from the parish.
Fr. Michael, Fr. Dawid, Sr.Jolene
and the staff of St. John’s
Vacation Bible School
Join us for Vacation Bible School!!
- Monday, July 13- Friday, July 17, 2015
- 9am-12 noon daily
- For children Pre-School (3 years and older) through Grade 5 (11 years old).
- Since everything is hands-on, kids might get a little messy. Be sure to send them in play clothes and safe shoes.
- The cost is $ 20.00 per child.
To register, please contact the Religious Ed. Office at 716-877-0474. Checks are payable to "St. John the Baptist Church" and envelopes should be sent to St. John the Baptist Rectory at 1085 Englewood Avenue.
Saturday Vigil: 4:00pm and 7:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am, 10:00am, and 12:00pm
Confessions: Tuesdays at 4:00pm
Adoration: Mon-Fri 2-4pm (Chapel)
St. John the Baptist R.C. Church
1085 Englewood Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14223
- Rev. Michael Parker, Pastor
- Rev. Dawid Krzeszowski, In Residence
- Deacon James Waggoner, Deacon
- Sr. Jolene Ellis OSF, Pastoral Associate
- Mrs. Andy Cammarata, Office Manager/Social Media Coordinator
- Mrs. Suzanne May, Financial Assistant
- Cheryl Brinker, Director of Music
- Mrs. Cynthia Jacobs, School Principal
- Miss Cathy Salzman, Director of Elementary Religious Education
- Marie Hardy, Director of Youth & High School Religious Education
- Bryan Mertz, Maintenance Manager
St. John the Baptist is a community like no other! If you're looking to get involved in the parish, there are plenty of opportunities. If you are interested in volunteering, perhaps you'd like to join our Outreach (716-873-2933) or join the Youth Ministry core team. Would you like to participate in Mass? There is always a need for extra help! Click here for information regarding altar serving, Eucharistic ministers, music, and ushering.
Navigate the "Ministries/Organizations" pages for all information.