St. John's Parish Atheletic Association (SJPAA)
The SJPAA is an organization formed to administer and run all non-school sports teams at St. John’s. SJPAA sponsors teams that are open to all children of parishioners and participates in the Town of Tonawanda recreational sports leagues. Information regarding these programs is distributed through St. John’s School and Religious Education programs as well as the weekly bulletin; or may be obtained by contacting the rectory.
- Little Hoops/Basketball: Winter season; Grades 2 & 3; Grades 4-5-6; Grades 7-8
- Adult Basketball: Winter season for ages 20-60 (men) on Tuesday evenings.
- Indoor Soccer: Spring and fall seasons affiliated with Town of Tonawanda; open to grades K-8.
- Baseball: Summer season affiliated with Town of Tonawanda; open to ages 7 & up
- Softball: Summer season affiliated with Town of Tonawanda; open to ages 7 & up
- T-Ball: Summer season affiliated with Town of Tonawanda; open to ages 7 & up
Keep a look out for SJPAA updates, flyers, etc. in the school newsletter, the bulletin, or in religious education mailings.