St. John's Parish Atheletic Association (SJPAA)
The SJPAA is an organization formed to administer and run all non-school sports teams at St. John’s. SJPAA sponsors teams that are open to all children of parishioners and participates in the Town of Tonawanda recreational sports leagues. Information regarding these programs is distributed through St. John the Baptist School and our Religious Education programs as well as the weekly bulletin; or may be obtained by contacting the rectory at 716-873-1122 or finding practice/game times in our parish calendar.
- Little Hoops Basketball: Winter season; Grades 2 & 3; Grades 4-5-6; Grades 7-8
- Adult Basketball: Winter season for ages 20-60 (men) on Tuesday evenings.
- Indoor Soccer: Spring and fall seasons affiliated with Town of Tonawanda; open to grades K-8.
- Baseball: Summer season affiliated with Town of Tonawanda; open to ages 7 & up
- Softball: Summer season affiliated with Town of Tonawanda; open to ages 7 & up
- T-Ball: Summer season affiliated with Town of Tonawanda; open to ages 7 & up